AmeriPort Industrial Park is a 960-acre, rail-served, industrial logistics park, suited for light and heavy manufacturing, distribution warehouse and packaging facilities located in Baytown, Texas. Its site design emphasizes improved logistics and accessibility to create savings for businesses by enhancing operational efficiencies.
Located in business-friendly, Chambers County, AmeriPort is strategically located for enhanced mobility and intermodal access. The project features direct connectivity to Highway 99, FM 565 and is minutes south of Interstate 10.
It is also located in close proximity to the Port of Houston and Barbours Cut terminals for users seeking access to Houston’s robust port facilities. For more information about AmeriPort Industrial Park, contact National Property Holdings at 713-578-1234 or email@example.com
- 960 Acre Rail-Served Logistics Park
- Fully Improved Sites for Lease or Sale
- Dual Rail Service and Daily Interchanges by UP and BNSF
- Railcar Storage Yard (2,000+ Cars)
- Barge Access via Heavy-Haul Corridor
- Industrial District Agreements and Tax Abatements Available