Alamo Junction Rail Park
Rail Logix Alamo Junction is strategically located southeast of San Antonio, Texas near the heart of the Eagle Ford Shale. This 520-acre rail park has the ability to accommodate both manifest and unit train traffic. Ideally positioned for oilfield service/supply companies and transloading of frac sand, pipe, crude oil, NGL’s and ethanol, Rail Logix Alamo Junction enjoys unparalleled access via Interstate 37, Loop 1604 and Highway 181.
- 520 Acre Master-Planned Industrial Park
- 100% Net Sites for Lease & Sale
- Dual Served by Union Pacific & BNSF Railroads
- (4) 9,000 LF Unit Train Loop Track
- Regional Detention and Public Utilities
- Close Proximity to Major Oilfield Service Companies: Baker Hughes, Weatherford International, Halliburton, etc.
- Located in Southeast Bexar County, Just Minutes Outside San Antonio
- Excellent Ingress/Egress to the Park via I-37 Hwy. 181 and Loop 1604