Alamo Junction Rail Park
Rail Logix Alamo Junction is strategically located southeast of San Antonio, Texas near the heart of the Eagle Ford Shale. This 520-acre rail park has the ability to accommodate both manifest and unit train traffic.
- 520 Acre Master-Planned Industrial Park
- 100% Net Sites for Lease & Sale
- Dual Served by Union Pacific & BNSF Railroads
- 9,000 LF Unit Train Loop Track
- Regional Detention and Public Utilities
- Close Proximity to Major Oilfield Service Companies:
- Baker Hughes, Weatherford International, Halliburton, etc.
- Located in Southeast Bexar County, Just Minutes Outside San Antonio
- Excellent Ingress/Egress to the Park via I-37 Hwy. 181 and Loop 1604